Puls Solutions cares about your personal privacy. All processing of personal data used by Puls Solutions takes place in accordance with applicable personal data legislation. The data protection regulation (GDPR) applies within the EU/EEA from 25 May 2018.
As the personal data controller, Puls Solutions intends to treat personal data provided to us for, but not limited to, registration on the website, use of the digital platform, due to consent in email, at seminars, social selling, social media, blog subscription and similar avenues.
- Data Collection
We collect your data when you register via our various forms on our website and when you are a user of our digital platform. You may be asked to provide your name, email address, telephone number, organisation affiliation or other details.
We collect the information when you fill out a form, use the live chat or give any other information on our site.
- Purpose and Use of Information
We process the personal data for the purposes listed below, and for any additional purposes specified at the time of collection:
- To provide our services and administer our agreement with you, including the creation and administration of your user account (if you choose to create a user account);
- To enable you to use services, we may disclose your personal information to a subcontractor or a third party for the purpose of fulfilling your request for services or products (such as for carrying out payment for services rendered);
- To ensure the technical functionality of the services;
- To personalise and enhance your experience of the services
- To improve and develop the services and new services and products, to continuously improve the security of our networks and information systems, as well as to analyse the use of the services (eg, which mobile device or equipment you use) by yourself and other users to better understand how our customers interact and use the services;
- To send you newsletters by email;
- For managing marketing activities
- For marketing purposes, including for the promotion of our products and services, via email and SMS/MMS (which you can opt out of via a link in any sendouts made via email or SMS/MMS);
- To control, prevent, investigate or take any other action in connection with the misuse of the services; or in connection with any service use that is in violation of the terms of service for the services; or in connection with any legal action, suspicion of fraud or potential threats to Puls Solutions or the rights of others;
- To fulfil legal obligation.
Personal identification numbers, IP addresses, contact details, pictures and names are personal information that can be traced to your person. We process personal information that you have provided us for the purpose of administering them prior to any future contact and in order to be able to fulfill the agreements we have entered into with you and to be able to offer you future services and products.
Please note that when using our site, there are features that allow you to choose to post information that can be considered personal information. You may only post information about other persons if you have their consent to provide us with their information, and you are responsible for securing such consent.
Necessary processing to fulfill our agreement with you
Puls Solutions processes your personal data in order to fulfill our agreement with you (e.g. for the purposes stated in the above paragraphs).
Necessary processing for purposes related to Puls Solutions’ or third party’s legitimate interests (balancing of interests)
In cases where the processing is necessary for purposes relating to Puls Solutions or third party’s legitimate interests, Puls Solutions can process your personal data on the basis of a balance of interests. Such interests include Puls Solutions’ commercial interest in maintaining a good customer relationship with you, providing you with information that is relevant to your use of the services, improving and further developing the services, and marketing Puls Solutions (e.g. for the purposes specified in points above). “Legitimate interests” refers to our interest in conducting and managing our business to enable us to provide you with the best services possible, and an optimally safe user experience. For example, we have a legitimate interest in ensuring that marketing is relevant to you; therefore, we can process your personal data to adapt marketing to your interests, e.g. adapted to your use of services. Eligible interests may also relate to treatment that is also in your own or third party’s interest. We may also process your personal data in order to:
- a) fulfill the obligation in accordance with laws and regulations or through court decisions;
- b) when negotiating the sale of our business or assets, provide any buyer with the necessary information about our customer register (a buyer would, in such instances, not be entitled to use the data for any purpose other than the valuation of our business);
- c) transfer them to a third party who purchased our business or a substantial portion of our assets and personal data as part of the sale; or
- d) enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights, assets, security, customers or other persons, as the data is required for this purpose.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing via email from us and/or our partners, please use the ”unsubscribe function” in the sendouts.
We can process your personal data to protect you (and other customers, suppliers and partners) from fraud, infringement and other irregularities in the use of our services, and to ensure that our services and systems are secure. When we process your personal data on the basis of a balance of interests, we ensure that we take into account and balance the possible impact of the treatment on you (both positive and negative) and your interests and rights under applicable data protection legislation.
Processing supported by express consent
Puls Solutions may also process personal data by virtue of your express consent (e.g. for the purposes set out above).
Processing that is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
Puls Solutions may need to process personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations, e.g. for accounting purposes or as a result of a court or authority decision.
It may be that the same personal data is processed for several purposes and/or with the support of more than one of the legal grounds stated above.
We use your information with the purpose of:
- Creating a more personal experience and delivering the type of content and product offering that we believe is most relevant to you.
- Delivering as good a service and product as possible to you
- Improving our products and our content so that it gives you an increased value
- Responding to inquiries so that they become as relevant to you as possible
- Using your email address to add it to our mailing list to continue sending emails to our customers after the original contact has ended.
You can cancel the mailings you receive from Puls Solutions at any time by completely opting out of the mailings via the ”unsubscribe function”.
As for the processing of your personal data, you have a number of rights that follow from applicable data protection legislation. To exercise your rights, you are welcome to contact Puls Solutions via email@example.com
You have the right to request and receive confirmation of whether Puls Solutions processes personal information about you.
You have the right, without unnecessary delay, to get incorrect personal information about you corrected. Depending on the purpose of the treatment, you also have the right to supplement incomplete personal data. In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted, limited and corrected. If you consider that your rights are not respected by us, you are welcome to contact us and you also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
- We protect your information
We only provide items and information and we never ask for credit card numbers.
Your personal information is stored behind secured networks and is available to only a limited number of people who have special rights to these systems. These people are responsible for keeping the information confidential. Additionally, any sensitive information you enter is encrypted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer technology).
In some cases, we use subcontractors and in these cases we only share the necessary information with our partners only to the extent required to be able to deliver our services and products.
You can choose to receive a warning from your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this via your browser’s settings. Because different browsers work a little differently, you should refer to your browser’s help menu to find out how you handle cookies on your particular browser.
- Storage and thinning
Puls Solutions safeguards your privacy and a high level of security for your personal data. Puls Solutions has taken appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, dissemination or destruction. All processing of your personal data is done under strict confidentiality.
The processing is carried out in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not stored for a longer period than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment. We will store your personal information as long as you choose to have a user account with us or, if you do not have a user account, until the use of your chosen service is completed. If you subscribe to our newsletter, your contact information will be saved as long as you choose to continue receiving the newsletter. Information is thinned and deleted when they are no longer current or necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required as a result of other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. The same personal data can be stored in several different places for different purposes. This may mean that a task that has been culled from a system because it is no longer necessary may remain in another system where it is stored on the basis of another legal basis or for another purpose where the personal data is still needed.
- Transmission of data to third parties and third countries
Puls Solutions only cooperates with partners who process personal data in the EU/EEA. In case Puls Solutions chooses to hire suppliers outside the EU/EEA, eg cloud service providers, Puls Solutions will, in such instances, take special protective measures, such as signing agreements that include standardized model clauses for data transmission which have been adopted by the EU Commission and which are available on the EU Commission’s website or companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA by e.g. having joined the so-called PrivacyShield agreement between the EU and the US.
We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personal data to any external parties using methods that are not stated above.
Puls Solutions has the right to make changes to this policy, with effect from 30 days after publication.
- Choice of law and dispute resolution
Processing of your personal data according to this personal data policy and your use of the Service shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law. Disputes shall be settled by Swedish public court unless otherwise provided by mandatory law.
- Contact us
You can change your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puls Solutions AB